location: Wałbrzych, Słowackiego Streetusable floor area: 5000m2 project: 2005cooperation: Maciej Szarapo, Łukasz Komar
first prize in architectural competition
The building fills in the city centre block. The planned development aims to stimulate the spatial and functional changes of the surrounding area. The shape of the longer wing of the building is refers to the early modern "Schoken" department store from 1929 located nearby.